Careers at Expertec Automotive, Inc.
Join our staff of automotive superstars today.
Working at Expertec Automotive is different than most auto repair shops:
- We are an ethically driven company.
- Voted Best Auto Repair in Orange County.
- An exclusive ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Auto Repair company in Southern California.
- We have invested heavily into equipment and technical resources to help you perform your work better, more efficiently and quickly.
- We are a growing company with opportunity for advancement.
Current Job Openings
- Master Automotive Technician
ExperTec Automotive is a leader in the automotive industry that has been in business since 1993.
With two locations in Orange County, we are quickly expanding and have opportunities for growth and advancement. We are seeking an experienced Master Technician and/ or a Smog Technician with a Smog and Repair License to join our proud team.
A Master Technician is expected to diagnose and perform complex repairs independently including diagnosing and repairing check engine lights, electrical concerns, and air conditioning systems. A Smog Technician will diagnose and repair all smog related failures and related issues.
- Minimum 5 years automotive experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Possess excellent organization and time management skills
- High level of accuracy is required, with special attention to details
- Possess strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Auto Repair Service Advisor
ExperTec Automotive is a leader in the automotive repair industry and we are seeking an experienced Service Writer/Advisor to join our proud team.
You will build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers. You will serve as a liaison between technicians and customers, answering questions and addressing concerns.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the automotive field or compatible experience in sales and customer service.
- Candidate must be experienced in dealing with the public on all levels.
- Must have proficient computer knowledge and telephone etiquette.
- Must be trainable and a quick learner.
- Will assign work to technicians, manage shop work flow, ensure quality of repair, and contact customer to discuss work performed/ advise when repairs are complete.
- Schedule repair and maintenance appointments both over the phone and in person.
- Track all repairs in progress and order parts when necessary.
- Call customers to discuss diagnostic results and recommended repairs.
- Manage customer concerns and complaints in a professional and friendly manner.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Shop Porter/Shuttle Driver
ExperTec Automotive is a leader in the automotive repair industry and we are seeking a Driver/ Service Porter to join our proud team.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Duties include driving customers in our shuttle van, light housekeeping of the front office, and keeping the shop clean and maintained.This includes pick up and drop off of customers using company shuttle van, picking up parts, running errands, keeping restrooms stocked and cleaned, sweeping, mopping, and dusting. You will also help pull cars in at the end of day.